TICKET & POD INFO
- GA Pod $275 per day (includes 5 people @ $55 per person, plus fees & taxes)
- Reserved Pod $350 per day (includes 5 people @ $70 per person, plus fees & taxes)
- VIP Pod $600 per day (includes 5 people @ $120 per person, plus fees & taxes)
- Up to 3 additional people may be added to your pod at purchase. Maximum 8 people per pod.
- You can not add additional people to your pod after your initial purchase, please plan your crew in advance.
- Pods will be 10ft x 10ft, with 6ft of space in between each adjacent pod with a maximum of 8 people per pod.
- VIP and Reserved Pods can be individually selected and reserved at the time of purchase.
- GA pods will be first come, first served on each day of the event; so arrive early for the best pods!
- Utah Motorsports Campus charges $20 parking fee per vehicle. Please carpool with your pod squad.
- All patrons must be 18+ to enter. Photo ID required.
- Gates will open at 2:00pm and early arrival is strongly recommended.
- You are required to arrive with your entire party at the same time.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times.
- We will be enforcing our social distancing guidelines strictly for the entirety of the
- If you leave your pod to use the restroom, vendors, or to go to medical, please continue to practice social distancing.
- If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
- Tickets will only be sold online. There will be no box office onsite.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel unsafe, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- At the conclusion of each night, please pay close attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- We hope this goes without saying but DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
- We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive community, racism / sexism / discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Large or Oversized Backpacks
- NO Coolers
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Glass
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents and/or canopies
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
- Small Wagons
- Cell Phones
- Small backpacks
- Sunglasses and hats
- Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refill-able chambers containing visible liquid
- Non-professional cameras
- Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tall (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- Lawn chairs
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Yoga mats, and other ground pads
- We encourage you to bring items to decorate your area!
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Q. What time should I arrive?
A. In order to ensure the safety of all patrons and staff, we are strongly encouraging all attendees to ARRIVE EARLY and with your whole group together.
Q. What are you doing to keep this a safe and clean event?
A. Temperature checks of all attendees, artists, and staff will be conducted upon entry of the venue. Attendees will be required to wear masks at all times. All high traffic areas will be cleaned regularly, and sanitation stations will be positioned strategically throughout the venue.
Q. Will there be alcohol?
A. Yes! Alcohol will be available for purchase during the event.
Q. Will there be food and drink?
A. There will a wide selection of onsite food and beverage options, spaced apart to for optimal social distancing.
Q. Am I allowed to leave my pod?
A. You will be permitted to leave your pod to go to the restroom or to go to our vendors for food and beverage. Otherwise, we ask that patrons cooperate with our guidelines and stay in their pods to maximize the safety of the event.
Q. Will there be restrooms?
A. Yes. In addition to UMC Facility Restrooms, we are providing restrooms all along the edges of the venue. Numerous hand wash stations will also be available. Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom and encourage your crew to do the same.
Q. Do I need to wear a mask?
A. You are required to wear a mask at all times during the show, including inside of your designated pod space.
Q.How will the sound work?
A. Sound will be setup just like a normal music festival! We’re planning for a full-sized main stage PA with delay towers throughout the event site to ensure total audio coverage. We know it wouldn’t be the same experience without high quality sound you can hear & feel.
Q. What if I need to leave during the show?
A. If necessary, you will be permitted to leave during the show. There will be no reentry allowed.
Q. What if I get sick?
A. As outlined above, we are undertaking every effort to reduce or eliminate person to person contact within our event, as well as maintain social distancing. If you have any concern about your health or safety, do not come. It is solely your decision whether to attend or not. Roll’n Rave and associated parties assume no risk.